Computer Forensics

  • liusiguang
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      First of all, I want to thank those who responded to my "honey trap"
      wallet question. The results are not in yet.

      Background

      I am employed as an instructor at a for-profit, post-secondary level
      technical school. I have proposed a course in computer forensics and
      data recovery. The idea was well accepted, but they are looking at
      the likelihood of our students finding work after graduation.

      My questions to you are:

      1. In the course of your investigations, do you find the need for
      computer forensics/data recovery skills?

      A. Seldom B. Average C. Frequently

      2. Has the need for these kinds of skills increased or decreased in
      the last 2 years?

      3. Would you consider hiring an individual with an Associate's
      degree in Computer Forensics?

      We hope to get the course off the ground for the October Class.

      Thank you for your time.

      Regards,
      Sam Norris
      AKA Liu Si Guang