[infoguys-list] Re: introduction

  • Linda Walker
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3 12:06 PM
      I recently joined and primarily work on civil cases tht hold a third party
      accountable if they neglect to report a child abuser within their midst. I
      am an expert on the Mormon Church, crimes committed by members often using
      the church as a cover, and specialize in those cases. If anyone would like
      to check out my website for more information I am at www.childpro.org.
      I also do a law enforcement training on supremacy gangs once a year and
      occasionally speak at conferences.
    • RLPCLI@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3 4:04 PM
        Linda:

        I have passed along your message to the listserv members of the National
        Association of Legal Investigators.

        Bob

        Robert L. Parke, CLI, FCI 888/997-2285
        National Director fax/997-6919
        NALI
        PO Box 1279
        Monticello, FL 323245
      • amoran007@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
          Aloha, Michele asked me to join this group, so here I am! I know quite a
          few of you folks. Thanks for letting me join.

          Allie

          Investigator,
          Alfa-Omega Investigations
          1-800-998-3946
          William Kumia, Licensee
          HI Lic PD-425, PDA-730
          1188 Bishop St., #1602
          Honolulu, HI 96813

          Alice Bennett-Moran, Consultant
          AB QuickSilver Court Services
          Process Serving & Specialized Courier Services
          M. Giolito, NV PS Lic. 931
          2355 Red Rock, Ste. 200
          Las Vegas, NV 89146
          702-438-5409

          Investigator
          CBC, Inc.
          M. Giolito, NV PI Lic. 959
          2355 Red Rock, Ste. 200
          Las Vegas, NV 89146

          amoran007@...

        • Rolingsmi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 6, 2005
            welcome

            Ron Oling, JD
            SMI
            8812 Tradeway
            San Antonio, Texas 78217
            210.669.9810 U.S.
            1.866.227.6931 e-fax
            (011) 877.101.5525 Mexico
            rolingsmi@...

            _www.investigationsatmexico.com_ (http://www.investigationsatmexico.com/)
            _www.cancunpi.com_ (http://www.cancunpi.com/)

            _www.costaricapi.com_ (http://www.costaricapi.com/)
            _www.cubainvestigator.com_ (http://www.cubainvestigator.com/)

          • SUNIL SHARMA
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 23, 2005
              Dear Friends,

              I WISH ALL MEMBERS MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

              from India !!!!!!!

              MAY THERE BE SERENITY & HAPPINESS ON EARTH.

              GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU & YOUR DEAR ONES.

              regards,

              Sunil Sharma,CEO,
              AUTHENTIC INVESTIGATION,