Contractual Empl.

  • sia143
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2002
      Southern Intelligence Agency continues preparations for the June 8th
      Heavyweight Championship bout of Lennox Lewis vs. Mike Tyson and
      seeks to sub-contract Private Investigators and active/retired Law
      Enforcement Officials to conduct Signal Theft audits on commercial
      establishments.

      Please visit the following hyperlinks for more information:

      http://www.sia007.com/parinfo.htm

      http://www.fightnews.com

      If you wish to participate, please request the information package
      via email and indicate the State in which you operate. If you have
      any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the number below.

      Sincerely,

      Rocky J. Lapomardo, B.S., M.Ed.
      Sergeant, Massachusetts State Police (Ret.)
      FBI National Academy, 158th Session
      Managing Director

      Kenneth R. Kennedy, B.S., M.S.
      DEA, Special Assistant in Charge (Ret.)
      Director of Investigations

      Glenn A. Forman, B.A., C.F.
      Director of Operations

      ______________________________
      Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc.
      (561) 241-1930 Fax: (561) 241-1851
      License: A9900053
      Website: www.sia007.com
      Email: sia007@...
    • sia143
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
        Investigators:

        The pugilists are making final preparations for the big event on June
        8th! Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson face off for the Heavyweight
        Championship on Pay-Per-View! SIA is seeking to sub-contract Private
        Investigators and active/retired Law Enforcement personnel to
        identify commercial signal theft this coming Saturday.

        *The window of opportunity to catch violators is two hours during the
        under card bouts and interviews, as well as during the main event and
        post show highlights.

        *Payment in 14 - 21 days after receipt of all documents

        *A $25.00 bonus per violation for complete submission by June 12th

        SIA does not require you to visit a minimum number of locations, does
        not require log sheets or diagrams, and most important, does not
        restrict your territory. Please visit our website at the hyperlink
        below for more information. Please fax or email us if you are
        interested in this assignment.

        Sincerely,

        Rocky J. Lapomardo, B.S., M.Ed.
        Sergeant, Massachusetts State Police (Ret.)
        FBI National Academy, 158th Session
        Managing Director

        Kenneth R. Kennedy, B.S., M.S.
        DEA, Assistant Special Agent in Charge (Ret.)
        Director of Investigations

        ______________________________
        Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc.
        7601 North Federal Highway, #210A
        Boca Raton, Florida 33487
        (561) 241-1930 Fax: (561) 241-1851
        License: A9900053
        Web: http://www.sia007.com
        Email: sia007@...
      • prudenter@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2002
          Ok guys! What paper work do I need to sign up? I will give it my best
          shot!

          Michael K Balcom
          MA PI P902
          413-292-7168

          Prudenter, Inc -www.PrudenterInvestigations.com - Prudenter@...>>>
          Man gives thought to his steps." - Proverbs 14:15