[infoguys-list] Re: Remove from list

  • Brian Libbrecht
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 30 4:33 PM
      please remonve me from list
      thanks
    • DMcm152168@aol.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 2, 1999
        this note is to let you know that you can not get of list through here, you
        need to go to the web site you joined.to get off......hope this helped
      • Peter Robbins
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
          I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
          mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
          attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
          with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
          I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
          will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com
        • TurboZman@aol.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
          • Mark Laws
            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999

              Peter Robbins wrote:

              I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
              mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
              attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
              with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
              I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
              will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

              Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
              http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

              eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
              http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

              HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            • Peter Robbins
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
                I want to be removed from this stupid list right now, this has been
                requested several times without ant progress. Stop the mail now this is
                rediculous.
              • alley cat
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 4, 1999
                  i too have been asked to be removed,so please do so,you are cluttering up my freakin box!!!!!!
                  I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
                  mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
                  attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
                  with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
                  I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
                  will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

                  Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
                  http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

                  eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                  http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

                  HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Onvia.com. Work. Wisely.
                  eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                • Rick Suttles
                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                    To all those who want off of this list—
                        It's really pretty simple. Follow the instructions, as they have been given to you several times! It is you people who can't follow instructions that are cluttering up this list. I see the instructions are on here once again, if you people can read at all, just follow the instructions and get off the list.I am trying to do business on this list and all I read is messages from a bunch of whiners who can't figure out simple instructions on how to get off. Maybe your mother should read it to you.Thank you for your cooperation—now get off the list unless your mother has something important to say, and make room for those who do!!!
                    Rick Suttles
                    I Spy Investigations
                    Springfield, MO

                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                      Thank you Rick, I am tired of the whiners too. That is why I wrote what I wrote as well.
                      Laura Wallace

                       To all those who want off of this list&mdash;    It's really pretty simple. Follow the instructions, as they have been given to you several times! It is you people who can't follow instructions that are cluttering up this list. I see the instructions are on here once again, if you people can read at all, just follow the instructions and get off the list.I am trying to do business on this list and all I read is messages from a bunch of whiners who can't figure out simple instructions on how to get off. Maybe your mother should read it to you.Thank you for your cooperation&mdash;now get off the list unless your mother has something important to say, and make room for those who do!!!Rick SuttlesI Spy InvestigationsSpringfield, MO-----Original Message-----

                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                        "IF " people followed instructions, we would not have any fun watching the
                        resulting fustration.
                      • Laura Wallace
                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 5, 1999
                          That is the funniest and most truthful thing I had read all day.
                          JPH3190@... wrote:

                          > "IF " people followed instructions, we would not have any fun watching the
                          > resulting fustration.

                          > Click Here to apply for a NextCard Internet Visa and start earning
                          > FREE travel in HALF the time with the NextCard Rew@rds Program.
                          > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/449
                          >
                          > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                        • Lee Smallwood
                          Message 12 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                            GOOD RICK,  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AFTER 35 YRS IN THIS BUSINESS WHERE ARE ALL THESE MAMMMY PAMMY  PIS COMING FROM?  THEY SHOULD RESPECT THE INOVATION AND TRY AND USE THE TECHNOLOGY.  LEE S.

                            Message 13 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                              Amen!

                              From: Mark Laws <laws@...>
                              To: infoguys-list@egroups.com <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
                              Date: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 9:41 PM

                              Peter Robbins wrote:

                              I have made several attempts to have my name removed from any further
                              mailings from infoguys-list@egroups.com. Apparently no one is paying
                              attention. If I am not removed at once I will have to file a complaint
                              with the proper authorities. I do not want to cause any problems but if
                              I continue to receive these mailings that clutter only my mail box I
                              will pursue action against infoguys-list@egroups.com

                              Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
                              http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/630

                              eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                              http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communication

                              HA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Onvia.com. Work. Wisely.
                              eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

                              eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list

                              click here
                              Click Here!
                              eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
                            • casbec@freewwweb.com
                              Message 14 of 20 , Aug 6, 1999
                                Are you people so "moronic" and incompetent that you can't figure out how to remove yourselves from these lists. If you'd do a little research (not too much) you'd figure it out and stop cluttering our boxes. Get a grip!!!
                                JC Reiher
                                Informed Investigations, Inc.
                                PO Box 220
                                Stanfield, NC 28163
                                (704)888-6662
                                (704)537-0960
                                (704)888-4897 Fax
                                F.K.A. Reiher Confidential Investigations