Re: [infoguys-list] info or resourses

  • info@perlitzprocessserving.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19 12:12 PM
      Social Security Fraud is handled by the Social Security Administrations Fraud
      Investigation Division.We may be able to put you in touch with the right
      people if you can provide further information on this matter or we may be
      able to assist you directly. Where did you say you were from ...State and
      area within the state? Please call us at (845) 534-2257 Wold Investigations.

      Sincerely,
      Wold Security Services, Inc.
      NYS Licensed Private Investigators
      316 Main Street
      Cornwall, NY 12518

      Sent by Perlitz Process Serving for Wold Security Services, Inc.