service of process: Corapolis PA

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2002
      We have a case to be served on a def. at his business address. Please e-mail flat fee price, fax#/phone# and your address, so we can ship it today.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...

    • gary severance
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2002
        re:service of process corapolis pa.30.00$service--45cents a mile
        LONE WOLF INVESTIGATIONS:PH/FAX-814-774-8457
        MAILING-P.O.BOX 287FAIRVIEW,PA 16415
        David Kopel <david@...> wrote: We have a case to be served on a def. at his business address. Please e-mail flat fee price, fax#/phone# and your address, so we can ship it today.

        David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
        www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT