Re: [infoguys-list] info or resourses

  • gary severance
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2002
      --- Tina Music <gypsyrose_04@...> wrote:
      > I was just wondering if anyone can help me. My
      > husbands ex wife is illegally claiming s/s/ benefits
      > for the daughter they have together under her 1st
      > husbands name. She had 2 children by him and he
      > died. She listed my husband as the girls father with
      > child support under a different last name and my
      > husband is court ordered to pay $100.00 a week in
      > support. We have tried lawyers, reported her for
      > fraud and she is still getting away with it,while we
      > struggle to make ends meet. Is there any way we can
      > get proof or are we screwed as the lawyers say.
      > Thank you for your time. Any comments would be
      > greatly appreciated. Gypsyrose_04@...

      > removed]
      >attorneys know many loopholes if they can;t find a
      legal way to approach your problem.then just settle
      with the circumstances.if you think she is doing
      something else that might be deemed illegal then maybe
      you could approach it from another angle such as
      surveillance by a licensed private investigator.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • gary williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2002
        --- Gary severance <lonewolf16415@...> wrote:

        > --- Tina Music <gypsyrose_04@...> wrote:
        > > I was just wondering if anyone can help me. My
        > > husbands ex wife is illegally claiming s/s/
        > benefits
        > > for the daughter they have together under her 1st
        > > husbands name. She had 2 children by him and he
        > > died. She listed my husband as the girls father
        > with
        > > child support under a different last name and my
        > > husband is court ordered to pay $100.00 a week in
        > > support. We have tried lawyers, reported her for
        > > fraud and she is still getting away with it,while
        > we
        > > struggle to make ends meet. Is there any way we
        > can
        > > get proof or are we screwed as the lawyers say.
        > > Thank you for your time. Any comments would be
        > > greatly appreciated. Gypsyrose_04@...

        If you want to talk about this
        matter I will do my best to help you with this matter
        and maby we can help you with this my #314-454-0350
        you can call and we can see what we van do for you
        think you
        Gary Williams

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • info@perlitzprocessserving.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 19, 2002
          Social Security Fraud is handled by the Social Security Administrations Fraud
          Investigation Division.We may be able to put you in touch with the right
          people if you can provide further information on this matter or we may be
          able to assist you directly. Where did you say you were from ...State and
          area within the state? Please call us at (845) 534-2257 Wold Investigations.

          Sincerely,
          Wold Security Services, Inc.
          NYS Licensed Private Investigators
          316 Main Street
          Cornwall, NY 12518

          Sent by Perlitz Process Serving for Wold Security Services, Inc.