info or resourses

  • Tina Music
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2002
      I was just wondering if anyone can help me. My husbands ex wife is illegally claiming s/s/ benefits for the daughter they have together under her 1st husbands name. She had 2 children by him and he died. She listed my husband as the girls father with child support under a different last name and my husband is court ordered to pay $100.00 a week in support. We have tried lawyers, reported her for fraud and she is still getting away with it,while we struggle to make ends meet. Is there any way we can get proof or are we screwed as the lawyers say. Thank you for your time. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Gypsyrose_04@...

    • gary severance
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2002
        --- Tina Music <gypsyrose_04@...> wrote:
        > I was just wondering if anyone can help me. My
        > husbands ex wife is illegally claiming s/s/ benefits
        > for the daughter they have together under her 1st
        > husbands name. She had 2 children by him and he
        > died. She listed my husband as the girls father with
        > child support under a different last name and my
        > husband is court ordered to pay $100.00 a week in
        > support. We have tried lawyers, reported her for
        > fraud and she is still getting away with it,while we
        > struggle to make ends meet. Is there any way we can
        > get proof or are we screwed as the lawyers say.
        > Thank you for your time. Any comments would be
        > greatly appreciated. Gypsyrose_04@...

        > removed]
        >attorneys know many loopholes if they can;t find a
        legal way to approach your problem.then just settle
        with the circumstances.if you think she is doing
        something else that might be deemed illegal then maybe
        you could approach it from another angle such as
        surveillance by a licensed private investigator.

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • gary williams
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18, 2002
          --- Gary severance <lonewolf16415@...> wrote:

          > --- Tina Music <gypsyrose_04@...> wrote:
          > > I was just wondering if anyone can help me. My
          > > husbands ex wife is illegally claiming s/s/
          > benefits
          > > for the daughter they have together under her 1st
          > > husbands name. She had 2 children by him and he
          > > died. She listed my husband as the girls father
          > with
          > > child support under a different last name and my
          > > husband is court ordered to pay $100.00 a week in
          > > support. We have tried lawyers, reported her for
          > > fraud and she is still getting away with it,while
          > we
          > > struggle to make ends meet. Is there any way we
          > can
          > > get proof or are we screwed as the lawyers say.
          > > Thank you for your time. Any comments would be
          > > greatly appreciated. Gypsyrose_04@...

          If you want to talk about this
          matter I will do my best to help you with this matter
          and maby we can help you with this my #314-454-0350
          you can call and we can see what we van do for you
          think you
          Gary Williams

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • info@perlitzprocessserving.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 19, 2002
            Social Security Fraud is handled by the Social Security Administrations Fraud
            Investigation Division.We may be able to put you in touch with the right
            people if you can provide further information on this matter or we may be
            able to assist you directly. Where did you say you were from ...State and
            area within the state? Please call us at (845) 534-2257 Wold Investigations.

            Sincerely,
            Wold Security Services, Inc.
            NYS Licensed Private Investigators
            316 Main Street
            Cornwall, NY 12518

            Sent by Perlitz Process Serving for Wold Security Services, Inc.