Re: [infoguys-list] NY, NY 10033 Service

  • andy stella
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2002
      Good Morning,
      Does this person you're seeking to serve, live in the florida area, If so fax me all the necessary documents, and I will be able to serve them.
      The legal laws here in Florida, states that a service can be served on any member of the family over the age of 15.

      Andrew Stella CPS
      astella431@...
      phone (352) 687-8836
      Fax (352) 687-8836
      info@... wrote: $75.00 Standard Personal Service, with 3-4 day TAT

      $125.00 RUSH Personal Service , with 1-2 day TAT

      If This needs personal service please assure that you have information on
      when this subject can in deed be found at his home address, ad best time to
      serve. if this canbe served on a suitable age person, please advise us of
      your State procedure rules for acceptable age of suitable age person.

      Sincerely,
      Perlitz Process Serving
      316 Main Street
      Cornwall, NY 12518
      (845) 534-2257 Fax: (845) 534-7807

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2002
        Watch your butt.. tough area. Used to work there!

        Jim Hipple
        Hipple Investigations
        No.Haledon NJ
        NJ Lic.