NY, NY 10033 Service

  • buckslegal
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2002
      Need a summons served on a male individual on West 177th Street in
      NY, NY 1003. Please respond with cost and estimated TAT.

      This is a faxable copy and service needs to be made prior to
      04/30/02.

      Bucks Legal Services, Inc.
      Walter Swinehart, President/CEO
      PO Box 1197
      Yardley, PA 19067-9197
      Office: 215-493-8544
      Fax: 215-493-8996
      Email: walt@...

      http://www.buckslegal.com
    • info@perlitzprocessserving.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2002
        $75.00 Standard Personal Service, with 3-4 day TAT

        $125.00 RUSH Personal Service , with 1-2 day TAT

        If This needs personal service please assure that you have information on
        when this subject can in deed be found at his home address, ad best time to
        serve. if this canbe served on a suitable age person, please advise us of
        your State procedure rules for acceptable age of suitable age person.

        Sincerely,
        Perlitz Process Serving
        316 Main Street
        Cornwall, NY 12518
        (845) 534-2257 Fax: (845) 534-7807

      • andy stella
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2002
          Good Morning,
          Does this person you're seeking to serve, live in the florida area, If so fax me all the necessary documents, and I will be able to serve them.
          The legal laws here in Florida, states that a service can be served on any member of the family over the age of 15.

          Andrew Stella CPS
          astella431@...
          phone (352) 687-8836
          Fax (352) 687-8836
          info@... wrote: $75.00 Standard Personal Service, with 3-4 day TAT

          $125.00 RUSH Personal Service , with 1-2 day TAT

          If This needs personal service please assure that you have information on
          when this subject can in deed be found at his home address, ad best time to
          serve. if this canbe served on a suitable age person, please advise us of
          your State procedure rules for acceptable age of suitable age person.

          Sincerely,
          Perlitz Process Serving
          316 Main Street
          Cornwall, NY 12518
          (845) 534-2257 Fax: (845) 534-7807

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2002
            Watch your butt.. tough area. Used to work there!

            Jim Hipple
            Hipple Investigations
            No.Haledon NJ
            NJ Lic.