Massachusetts State Police

  • Peter Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
      Good Morning:

      I am seeking the assistance of a recently retired Massachusetts State
      Trooper for a small consulting matter in the Boston area.

      If you might be able to help, please respond to me privately.

      I apologize, in advance, for any cross posts.

      Thank you,

      Peter Hoffman
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator

      THE GREATEST RISK IS NOT TAKING ONE...

      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
      * Subtle Investigations Corp.
      * *
      * Peter L. Hoffman
      * Licensed Private Investigator
      * *
      * specializing in
      * Commercial Fraud Investigations,
      * Expedited Operations,
      * Legal Business Alternatives
      * and
      * Cyber Crime Incidents
      * In The United States and Abroad
      * *
      * New York City
      * Voice - 212-794-1000
      * Fax - 212-794-1919
      * *
      * staff@...
      * *
      * For our services and ideas, please visit
      * http://www.subtleinvestigations.com
      *
      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

      This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged.
      you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
      contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please
      advise the sender by reply e-mail to (his/her e-mail
      address)@... and delete the message.

      Thank you

    • Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2002
        Mr. Hoffman: I am age 60 and selling my insurance agency, I am burned out
        on "am I covered questions". You have a professional agency, I can tell
        from your post. I do have many years, 35, of investigating claims, however,
        I manage, sell, counsel, and boss, and manage my property where the agency
        is located. How, is the best path to becoming a reputable PI, and
        developing it
        as a new business for myself. Should I take courses, work for someone else,
        or just go for my PI license application process now, in Indiana, its a time
        consuming thing, as you have your background checks, all types, provide
        proof of liability insurance, and $5,000 surety, and then apply to the
        Professional Licensing Agency, at the State. I will lay out about $2,000 in
        cash to apply for the license, which is now a combination security and PI.
        What I plan to do is merge my corporation, with my brother's insurance and
        investment company, as he sell fringe benefit programs to corporations,
        businesses, etc. He retired from Ziegler Coal Co early as a VP, and walked
        with a buy out, he got a good deal. I will then handle insurance matters
        for
        coal mine companies, many of which will need a security protection contract.
        We also plan to accept work from attorneys, and prosecutors ( my nephew is
        county prosecutor, and says will send work our way). Should I attempt to
        gain credentials also, I have BS degree in Business , but not Crim Justice.
        I am thinking of taking the Global Course, etc.

        Any advice or thoughts?

        Thanks ! Dennis

        Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC
        Dennis R. Drake Insurance Agency, Inc.
        Tell City, IND, 47586
        dendrake@...

        This message contains confidential information, and is intended for the
        above addressed reciprient (s) only. If you are not the intended recipient
        you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing , possessing or
        taking any action
        in reliance to the contents of this information is striclty prohibated. E
        Mail transmission cannot be guarannteed to be secure or error free as
        informations could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
        or incomplete, or contain
        viruses. The sender therefor does not accept liability for any errors or
        omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of this
        e-mail transmissiontranmission.

        e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>