Re: [infoguys-list] Brooklyn< NY -- 10-page faxable document

  • info@perlitzprocessserving.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
      $65.00 Flat Fee for Suitable Age Service or Nail and Mail .....$85.00 Flat
      Fee for Personal Service

      Perlitz Process Serving
      316 Main Street
      Cornwall, NY 12518
      (845) 534-2257
      (845) 534-7807 (Fax)
    • JRM
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
        I use a company called Ultimate Serve who have servers in Brooklyn
        every day.

        If you want their number, contact me - they're very reasonable.

        JRM Investigations, NY
        Nationwide Investigators Network
        T: 1 888 878-6268
        F: 1 888 867-4202
        E: jrm1@...

        $65.00 Flat Fee for Suitable Age Service or Nail and Mail .....$85.00
        Flat
        Fee for Personal Service

        Perlitz Process Serving
        316 Main Street