Brooklyn< NY -- 10-page faxable document

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
      We have a subservable case at a residence or Personal service in Brooklyn, NY as the def. is an attorney.

      Please forward your fax#/phone# address and flat fee for service (no mileage fees)

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...

    • info@perlitzprocessserving.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
        $65.00 Flat Fee for Suitable Age Service or Nail and Mail .....$85.00 Flat
        Fee for Personal Service

        Perlitz Process Serving
        316 Main Street
        Cornwall, NY 12518
        (845) 534-2257
        (845) 534-7807 (Fax)
      • JRM
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2002
          I use a company called Ultimate Serve who have servers in Brooklyn
          every day.

          If you want their number, contact me - they're very reasonable.

          JRM Investigations, NY
          Nationwide Investigators Network
          T: 1 888 878-6268
          F: 1 888 867-4202
          E: jrm1@...

          $65.00 Flat Fee for Suitable Age Service or Nail and Mail .....$85.00
          Flat
          Fee for Personal Service

          Perlitz Process Serving
          316 Main Street