Out of state Service of Process: Ft Lauderdale, FL -- Selbyville, DE

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hello group:

      We have 1 case in Florida which is a subserve at the residence or personal at the business.

      The other are 2 cases in Delaware which are subservice at a residence. No work address is supplied.

      Please advise your flat fee (no mileage), fax#, phone# and your corporate address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...