Post the premises -- very simple

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 9:16 AM
      Hello group:

      We have a faxable document for Joshua Tree, CA which a previous member of the group actually never returned our case or made valid attempts........and kept our money!

      Some how, some way, our client got the court to order """POST THE PREMISES"...

      We just need your flat fee, fax#/phone# and address to mail our check today.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...