Cecil County ---- MARYLAND

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      We have about 20 cases per month in Cecil County. What would your charge be for service? Would you be serving the case or farming it out to another individual process server in your organization?

      At your convenience, please advise

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...