RE: Education Survey

  • CompassPointPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2002
      Suspicious (since you don't have a signature block so that I can properly
      address this to you),

      What's the catch???

      It's a simple survey that I posted online to put some numbers to a couple of
      questions I had regarding training requirements, preferences, and continuing
      education for private investigators nationwide.

      Surveys are one form of collecting information for research and no one will
      participate unless you ask.

      Lastly, since I will be posting the results to the group and privately to 17
      other participants who have asked for the raw data, I am giving information
      back to the community as well.

      "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

      The survey is available at:

      <A HREF="www.pieducation.com">www.pieducation.com</A>

      Regards,

      L. Scott Harrell
      CompassPoint Investigations
      "In relentless pursuit of your success!"
      www.compasspointpi.com
      735 A Yarsa Blvd
      Austin, TX 78748
      Office 877-363-4887