Education Survey

  • CompassPointPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2002
      I am trying to gather information regarding private investigation training as
      well as continuing education requirements.

      Would you do me the favor and take part in my quick survey? It should take
      less than 3 minutes and in return I will post the results back to our group
      when it is finished (about 2 weeks). You can take the survey on this page:

      <A HREF="www.pieducation.com">www.pieducation.com</A>

      As always, I appreciate our groups help and interest.

      Warmest Regards,

      L. Scott Harrell
      CompassPoint Investigations
      "In relentless pursuit of your success!"
      www.compasspointpi.com
      735 A Yarsa Blvd
      Austin, TX 78748
      Office 877-363-4887
      Fax 877-761-8264
      TXPI# A-9853

    • HEOPER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2002
        WHATS THE CATCH??????????
        SUSPICIOUS P>I>!!!!!!!!!!!

      • ray_madison
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2002
          Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

        • CompassPointPI@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2002
            Suspicious (since you don't have a signature block so that I can properly
            address this to you),

            What's the catch???

            It's a simple survey that I posted online to put some numbers to a couple of
            questions I had regarding training requirements, preferences, and continuing
            education for private investigators nationwide.

            Surveys are one form of collecting information for research and no one will
            participate unless you ask.

            Lastly, since I will be posting the results to the group and privately to 17
            other participants who have asked for the raw data, I am giving information
            back to the community as well.

            "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

            The survey is available at: