Maryland Based Company --- Selling our Process Server software and computer systems !!!!!!

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2002
      Hello group:

      DEADLINE FOR JULY 1ST 2002

      I have a 15 yr subpoena business with a sounds process service customized software system which is converting its LOCAL LAN software system to completely WEB-BASED, hence the big upgrade.......

      If your interested in purchasing our entire company's PROCESS SERVICE SOFTWARE SYSTEM which includes:

      (a) 9 computers from 166 mhz through 500mhz;
      (b) 1 file server 500mhz with Windows NT and a backup system;
      (c) Internet access for all computer through 1 central HUB
      (d) Software system -- Customized in Symantecs Q&A
      (e) Asking Price $25,000

      Should you have any questions, please e-mail me your request and/or time to set up a meeting to see the complete system in ACTION !!!

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...