Re: [infoguys-list] Background Check Sources

  • dog b
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2002
      Have you tried Accurint - http://www.accurint.com? Their prices are very low.
      Good relational database that has SSN availability, addresses, persoanl property, real property and associate info. They're relatively new, I have seen some of their reports that go back 20 years.
      Read this article for more info on pricing and what they offer.
      Hope it's useful for you.
      Doug--- teamworkinv wrote:
      > List members,
      >
      > Our new private investigations firm in Phoenix,
      > Arizona is looking
      > for information sources to conduct background
      > investigations. We
      > are looking for databases similar to LexisNexis. We
      > will need the
      > background checks to be FAA Compliant 15-year, with
      > credit checks,
      > and social security verifications. If anyone has
      > any
      > recommendations, they would be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks in advance, happy to be on the list!>
      > -Teamwork Investigations
      > Phoenix, AZ
      > investigations@...

    • dog b
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2002
        Not sure what went wrong with my last post, but the
        URLs should have been

        http://www.accurint.com

        and for the article
        http://www.netforlawyers.com/accurint.htm