Just A Reminder About Yahoo...

  • spies_online
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      Dear Yahoo! Groups Members,

      The Yahoo! Groups service will be down Friday March 15 9:00 PM PST
      (GMT-8) as we move our servers to a new facility. We expect the
      service to be back up the morning of Sunday March 17.

      During this time the web site will be unavailable and email will not
      be delivered. (Some users may experience email non-delivery notices,
      but all email should be delivered once service has resumed.) Please
      note: once the service is back up, there will be email delays due to
      backlog. We expect these delays to last no longer than 1 day. Please
      do not re-send email to your group as it will only add to delays.

      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

      The Yahoo! Groups Team

      ***

      Feel free to post on the Spies Online message board during the Yahoo
      down time which is located at:

      http://forums.delphiforums.com/spiesonline

      Have a great weekend and a Happy Palm Sunday, for those who celebrate
      it.

      Joanne Waldron, Spies Online Webmaster
      http://www.spiesonline.net