Background Check Sources

  • teamworkinv
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2002
      List members,

      Our new private investigations firm in Phoenix, Arizona is looking
      for information sources to conduct background investigations. We
      are looking for databases similar to LexisNexis. We will need the
      background checks to be FAA Compliant 15-year, with credit checks,
      and social security verifications. If anyone has any
      recommendations, they would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance, happy to be on the list!

      -Teamwork Investigations
      Phoenix, AZ
      investigations@...
    • dog b
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2002
        Have you tried Accurint - http://www.accurint.com? Their prices are very low.
        Good relational database that has SSN availability, addresses, persoanl property, real property and associate info. They're relatively new, I have seen some of their reports that go back 20 years.
        Read this article for more info on pricing and what they offer.
        Hope it's useful for you.
        Doug--- teamworkinv wrote:
        > List members,
        >
        > Our new private investigations firm in Phoenix,
        > Arizona is looking
        > for information sources to conduct background
        > investigations. We
        > are looking for databases similar to LexisNexis. We
        > will need the
        > background checks to be FAA Compliant 15-year, with
        > credit checks,
        > and social security verifications. If anyone has
        > any
        > recommendations, they would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Thanks in advance, happy to be on the list!>
        > -Teamwork Investigations
        > Phoenix, AZ
        > investigations@...

      • dog b
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2002
          Not sure what went wrong with my last post, but the
          URLs should have been

          http://www.accurint.com

          and for the article
          http://www.netforlawyers.com/accurint.htm