(Non-Pi) All Please read

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2002
      Hello

      Some of you may know that my son has a disability. He has Cebral Palsy, and
      has been going to physical and speech therapy until now they are stopping
      services because he has not shown any improvement in the recent months so
      they cannot justify him continuing right now.

      My wife and I found out about a program called Whispers of Hope Horse Farm it
      is a Therapeutic Riding program that has helped people of all ages and stages
      of their disabilities.

      I am sending you all this e-mail because Whispers of hope is a non profit 501
      c (3) organization. They serve five counties in and around Wichita Falls, TX
      They need support and for my son to be accepted we need to find a sponsor $75
      covers 8 weeks of feeding the horses. The sponsor will receive a tax donation
      receipt and a certificate.

      I am asking you for help on this would any of you be able to sponsor my son?
      I am also going to provide my time and do some work at the farm such as
      cleaning up, and some tree cutting to make a path through trees for riding my
      wife is also going to donate her time to work and help at the farm.

      Please send any amount of a donation to P.O. Box 851 Iowa Park, TX 76367 Make
      it out to Roger Holloway or Whispers of hope Horse Farm. If you make it out
      to me I will be sure they get it If you make it out to them please write on
      the check for T. J. Holloway so they now you are sponsoring my son.
      If any one wants more info on Whispers of Hope Horse Farm just call or email
      me and I can send it to you by fax.

      Thank you

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html">Roger Holloway
      Private Investigative Agency</A>
      TX LIC A-10709

      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367

      Serving all of Texas located in Wichita County.

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited.

      Member:

      NAIS
      TALI

      Copy and paste to visit our web site.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html

      To join The Private_Investigators_Connection go to the following URL.