El Paso, TX

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      We have an assignment in El Paso, TX.

      If you routinely cover this area, please email me privately.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...
    • Brian Clukies
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2007
        I have a document from The Diocese of Long Island / Ecclesiastical Court to be personally served in El Paso. We have a PO Box address only. We had sent the documents by certified mail, return receipt requested and the respondent refused the delivery.

        Will the local post office recognize the Ecclesiastical Court document as legal process and give a process server the associated physical address? Would the local Sheriff serve this kind of document or does it have to be handled privately?

        Any and all guidance will be greatly appreciated!

        Brian Clukies
        NYS Licensed Private Investigator
        License #: 11000046990
        106 Woodcleft Avenue, Suite B
        Freeport, NY 11520
        Ph: 516-223-2526 Fax: 516-908-7771
        Email: bncpi@...
        NYC Licensed Process Server, License #:1212222
        NYS Notary Public, License #: 01-CL6104851