Fugitive Locate - Florida - ASAP !

  • profilady
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      Hello Group:

      Once again I need your assistance. I need to see if there is anyone
      in the Bradenton, Florida area that can assist with locating a
      fugitive that is wanted in Michigan. This locate is to assist my
      partner - the owner of Wolverine Recovery.

      Please email me privately with approximate costs and TAT. Michigan
      will extradite, you will NOT have to contact this individual. We
      have LKA, SSN that is currently being run, and a P.O. Box that we
      need linked to a physical address, etc. Once the location is found,
      we will handle it from there.

      Again - please email me privately and I will give you the contact
      information. Thank you !

      Ms. Treyce Benavidez
      http://maxpages.com/wrecovery
      profilady@...