Anne Arundel County, Maryland ------ Looking for 3 partime or 1 full time process server

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2002
      We have approx. 50 cases weekly for this county in Maryland....... Please e-mail me privately and or fax your resume to my attention at: fax# 410-321-4538

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...

    • LORI REAL
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2002
        --- "David Kopel" <david@...> wrote:
        >We have approx. 50 cases weekly for this county in Maryland....... Please e-mail me privately and or fax your resume to my attention at: fax# 410-321-4538
        >

        >David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
        >www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...
        >"Experts in Tracking Down Home and Employment Addresses"

        Hello-I'm not sure how to get attention here so I'm replying- sorry

        Do you know of any place that can
        do cancelled checks in an attempt to get prints off stolen checks?

        Story-Roommate-thief-stole checks-forged them -
        I get my checks back from the bank and there is no reason he would have ever touched the checks.

        I'm nt some freak tying to learnhow to do something illegal just in case there is something someone could do by asking this question.

        At any rate, I would appreciate someone contacting me somehow because there is more to this.

        Thanx so muc
        Lori Real
        loreal81@...

        Oh yes, does process serving require a license or does a business license suffice?

        Thanx again

        Check out http://www.perfumeemporium.com for FREE EMAIL and all your fragrance and beauty needs. Get $5 off any purchase using code KL1966

        You deserve a better email address! Get personalized email @yourname
        or @yourcompany from Everyone.net --> http://www.everyone.net?tag