Canada Assignments

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19 6:55 AM
      Please forgive me for reposting this request.

      I seem to have misplaced the information from all of the Canadian Investigators that responded to me previously.

      We are getting assignments in Canada now from our client and need assistance.

      If you are a Canadian Firm, please email me privately and I will contact you.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      dhp@...

    • David H. Press
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25 11:37 AM
        I know several weeks ago I asked for information from our friends north of
        the border.

        Since then I had a minor computer issue and had to reinstall my email
        program, causing that data to be lost.

        So again I am asking for investigators in Canada to send me their
        information privately so I can start assigning the work I have.

        Thanks again,
        David H. Press
        dhp@...