Re: [infoguys-list] Fw: Service in: Allegheny County, PA

  • ICUINC@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      Thank you for contacting us however we do not specialize in subpoena service
      as we are primarily insurance investigators. There is however a company
      located not far from us that should be able to assist you with this matter.

      They are Subpoenas Unlimited.
      The contact is Joann and their phone number is 856-414-1776.

      Thank you again for your inquiry. Sorry we couldn't be of assistance in this
      matter.

      Sincerely,

      Beverly Amerman
      Director of Operations