TEXAS GROUND INVESTIGATORS ONLY -- ENRON RELATED

  • dberlin@icioffshore.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      Howdy Friends:

      We need some assistance from a Texas-based investigator on a matter that is
      related to the Enron investigation. Please make certain that you do not have
      a conflict with working on a case wherein, you have previously or do now work
      for any Enron-related interest.

      Please email me privately for details on this long-term assignment. Please
      use by office email address as I will not have access to my AOL-Hell account
      for several hours. The address is dberlin@...

      Thanks,

      Don

      Donald M. Berlin,
      President
      Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      2020 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
      Suite 813
      Washington, DC 20006

      Phone: (202) 237-1500 (Live)
      Fax: (202) 237-8642 (Fax)

      For more information about our Terms and Conditions of Service, visit our web
      site at http://www.icioffshore.com

      NOTICE -- READ CAREFULLY

      This message is confidential and privileged and is being transmitted to you
      pursuant to the privileged communications doctrine of the attorney-client
      work product privilege. Additionally, all orders, emails, voice mails, memos,
      reports, etc., are transmitted to your office pursuant to the attorney-client
      privileged communications doctrine and the attorney work-product privilege
      and are done in accordance with our Terms And Conditions, found at
      www.icioffshore.com

      It may not be used or disclosed by any person other than its addressee(s). If
      received in error, please contact the sender. This message and any
      attachments have been scanned and are believed to be free of any virus or
      other defect. However, as with all email messages and attachments, you should
      check each to make certain that it is virus free. Investigative Consultants,
      Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from use of this
      message. Please contact our technicalsupport@... if you need
      assistance.