Thank you all.

  • dennisj52
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2002
      Dear Members,

      Since joining this group, along with some others last week, I have
      received several emails to my personal account. The subject of those
      emails fell basically into three areas; questions, notes of welcome
      from members, and the third being suggestions and support.

      I'd like to take a minute to thank the many members who have sent
      messages of encouragement, and welcomed me to the group. For so many
      of you to show such an effort of support, some going as far as to
      offer suggestions to further my success, I am completely awed, and
      grateful. I want you all to know that I intend to take advantage of
      your suggestions and comments, and will consider them all in my
      efforts. For those who have asked questions pertaining to my
      services, I have tried to answer them individually, through e-mails,
      and will continue this practice. Also, in the next 3 to 4 weeks, it
      is my intention to add to my website, a FAQ page, to provide more
      information concerning my photo/audio restoration service.

      In the meantime, please continue to e-mail me with you questions and
      suggestions. I welcome all of your correspondence, and look forward
      to being an active member of this group.

      Thanks for reading,

      Dennis L. Johnson

      http://www.thephotomagician.com
      http://www.thephotomagician.com/audio.htm

      Yahoo and AOL Instant Messenger username: dennisj52