Houston, TX

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2002
      Thanks to everyone that responded.

      I will be contacting people early next week with details.

      David H. Press
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      dhp@...

    • Rick Weatherby
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2003
        Group,

        I spoke with an investigator in Texas some time ago who specializes in
        cargo theft from trucking companies. I cannot recall his name or find an
        email address. If anyone recognizes who I am talking about please
        forward me his name and contact info. I have a client who needs an
        investigator who can get out and beat the bushes to gather information.

        Please respond via email only as I will be out of the office most of the
        day.

        Thank You

        Rick Weatherby

        A & A Investigations, Inc.
        Richard B. "Rick" Weatherby
        80 St. Michael Street, Suite 303
        Post Office Box 608
        Mobile, Alabama 36601-0608
        Telephone (251) 432-6100 or (877) 999-9318
        Facsimile (251) 432-6103 or (877) 999-9319
        Email rbw@...
        Web Site www.aainvestigate.com
        Professional Investigative Solutions