Houston, TX Assignments

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2002
      We are in need of a reliable agent to assist us with 10 to 15 assignments a month in and around the Houston, TX Area.

      The agent we were using has disappeared off the face of the earth.

      If you routinely cover this area, please contact me privately for additional information.

      Thanks,
      David H. Press
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      dhp@...

    • Alvin Lee Espiritu
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2002
        --- "David H. Press" <dhp@...> wrote:
        > We are in need of a reliable agent to assist us with
        > 10 to 15 assignments a month in and around the
        > Houston, TX Area.
        >
        > The agent we were using has disappeared off the face
        > of the earth.
        >
        > If you routinely cover this area, please contact me
        > privately for additional information.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > David H. Press
        > Press Investigations, Inc.
        > dhp@...

        > removed]
        >
        > Dear Mr. Press,

        Thank you for responding to my adds regarding
        services on PI's and Detective works. We are
        Philippines based agency. I just want to clarify if
        you're getting my agency to work with you for a PI's
        job here in Manila, Philippines.

        Hoping to hear from you soon.

        Godspeed.

        Alvin Lee