Re: [infoguys-list] Washington DC Services

  • trakker454@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
      Telstar Investigations Inc. would be happy to serve your papers for you for
      $75.00 a pop under any circumstances. This means that no matter what the
      duration was we would endure the lost to make the business.
      I am the owner and I am a Former Deputy sheriff in neighboring Alexandria
      Virginia and I own a Private Investigative firm in Washington, DC and
      Virginia.
      If you are interested in my services I look forward to hearing from you.
      My name is Charles Williams
      703 580 9658/Cellular 703 927 4813