Northern Virginia Law ---- Question ?

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      Hello group:

      We have a case from a Maryland attorney, who has issued a "WARRANT IN DEBT" from the General District Court of Arlington, Virginia that needs to be served in MARYLAND.

      Does anyone know the procedures to follow? Please advise at your convenience.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...