MARYLAND and Washington, DC -- Fulltime & Parttime Process servers

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hello group:

      Please only individual process servers respond as we're not looking for COMPANIES to sub our work.

      Our volume is increasing and we are currently looking to outsource our summons business in Baltimore City/County, Montgomery, PG and especially, District of Columbia. Its about 30 cases WEEKLY ..........

      Any takers ????? Please e-mail me directly your price per case, address and phone number.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...