Is this process server.... ON THE LAMB? Help us.... Maybe just an oversight?

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      Hello group:

      I sent a case to this process server 2 weeks ago, and cannot get in touch with him plus the office number below is wrong??????

      Need help as our client has been using our services for the past 7 years.....

      Name: Gari Young RPS-Riverside County # 511
      Lamb & Associates
      P.O. Box 892074
      Temecula, Ca 92589
      (909) 600-9104 Office
      (909) 461-4566 Fax Number

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...