Inaudible tape recording

  • dennisj52
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hi All,
      We are in the business of restoring damaged photos and inaudible
      audio recordings. We have enhanced photos from auto accidents, and
      also have "cleaned up" surveillance tapes for the court system in our
      home state, West Virginia. If you find yourself in need of such a
      service or perhaps have a question, please contact me through the
      group or my direct email. Bye the way, I am usually on line during
      the day and am available for live chat through the contact page of my
      website.
      Thanks,
      Dennis L. Johnson

      http://www.thephotomagician.com
      http://www.thephotomagician.com/audio.htm

      Yahoo and AOL Instant Messenger username: dennisj52