Fwd:

  • dog b
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2002
      There's a couple of really good resources in here this
      month.

      I checked out the new search funtions at LLRX and
      they're really good. I was looking for some info on
      Scandanavian legal sources and I was able to browse
      right a recent articel there.

      Also, what's the deal with the AAMVA ID standards #9
      below? Anyone hear if the new biometric info there
      talking about adding will be as available as current
      DMV records or are they building some other database
      with added info from the Fed?