Washington DC Services

  • buckslegal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2002
      Sorry for the repost, I accidentially deleted all responses to
      previous email.

      Looking for process server or firm to handle Washington DC services.
      Have papers to send immediately.

      Please repsond PRIVATELY with costs for FLAT FEE services to cover
      all of DC.

      Bucks Legal Services, Inc. -> completing the process...
      Walter Swinehart, President/CEO
      PO Box 1197
      Yardley, PA 19067-9197
      Office: 215-493-8544 or 888-512-8257
      Fax: 215-493-8996
      Email: mail@...

      http://www.buckslegal.com
    • trakker454@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2002
        Telstar Investigations Inc. would be happy to serve your papers for you for
        $75.00 a pop under any circumstances. This means that no matter what the
        duration was we would endure the lost to make the business.
        I am the owner and I am a Former Deputy sheriff in neighboring Alexandria
        Virginia and I own a Private Investigative firm in Washington, DC and
        Virginia.
        If you are interested in my services I look forward to hearing from you.
        My name is Charles Williams
        703 580 9658/Cellular 703 927 4813