Subservice in: San Bernardino County ---- Joshua Tree, CA

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2002
      Hello group:

      We have a case to be served in this state and can fax you about 10 pages for service. 2 people same address anyone can be served at the residence as long as the def.'s still live there.

      Please remember to forward your name, phone#, fax# and PRICE $$$

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...