service in: Rancho Cucamomga CA and Joshua Tree, CA

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2002
      We have cases to be service in these areas and they are faxable documents about 10-pages each.

      Rancho Cucamonga is a business personal service or if we find a home address subservice is valid only at home.

      Joshua Tree are husband and wife and both documents are served on anyone who answers the door.

      Please forward your: name, address, fax#, phone# and PRICE

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...

    • Lamb & Associates
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2002
        We can assist you @ 35.00 for Rancho Cucamonga