PI in Bellbrook--Re: Possible Child Endangermeant

  • global_asset_recovery
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2002
      I sent the below message back in August of 2001, and a PI in the
      Bellbrook Ohio area was kind enough to respond. Unfortunately before
      I could contact her, the message was deleted. I really need her to
      contact me again, because I know my children are in danger, and by
      myself I can't seem to prove it. You can contact me at
      mailto:brian.brown@... or direct at 513-467-9034. Thank you so
      much for your help, have a great day!

      Brian Brown