Re: [infoguys-list] I need help

  • krazee44@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
      JANE ,
      GIVE ME THE INFO YOU HAVE AND I WILL TRY TO HELP

      R.LIMBRICKI
      (KRAZEE44@...)
    • Jane Harris
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 10, 2002
        Thanks I made my Insurance Agent get it for me.

        Jane

        href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
        > > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a

        > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
        http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
      • spies_online
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 29, 2004
          Leif:

          I am very concerned for you about this incident. A problem like this
          can often hurt your search engine results. You should speak to an
          attorney about this. Without seeing the actual site and how it was
          copied, it's hard to say too much. One thing I would do is make a
          copy of the site that has your content on it and store it offline. I
          don't think you want to allow somebody to copy too much of your
          content even if they ask permission - it's bad for business. It
          might be a good idea to tell him (in both a written letter sent
          certified mail and an e-mail) to remove the content immediately, and
          if he doesn't, complain to his website hosting company. (Check with
          an attorney about this idea first.) The Internet archive
          (www.archive.org) should have copies of your site that would make it
          fairly easy to prove that your content was stolen, if this is the
          case. I am sure all of us are very curious about which site has
          copied your content, as most of us have sites of our own with content
          that we need to protect. I hope you get this resolved soon.

          Best,

          Joanne
          Spies Online
          http://www.spiesonline.net
        • Leif "Krang"
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 21 1:15 PM
            How does one go about getting removed for sites like ussearch. Thier
            opt-out wants my SS and all my information.

            Leif "Krang"