Re: [infoguys-list] I need help

  • krazee44@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
      JANE ,
      GIVE ME THE INFO YOU HAVE AND I WILL TRY TO HELP

      R.LIMBRICKI
      (KRAZEE44@...)
    • Jimmy Glover
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
        try reverse telephone numbers if that don't work give me the number or name if you have it I can get the address from either.

        Jimmy Glover wrote:

        > Do you have the person name and what state or town. Glover
        > Investigations

      • Jane Harris
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 10, 2002
          Thanks I made my Insurance Agent get it for me.

          Jane
          --- Jimmy Glover <jmg11@...> wrote:
          > try reverse telephone numbers if that don't work
          > give me the number or name if you have it I can get
          > the address from either.
          >
          > Jimmy Glover wrote:
          >
          > > Do you have the person name and what state or
          > town. Glover
          > > Investigations

          Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
          http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
        • spies_online
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 29, 2004
            Leif:

            I am very concerned for you about this incident. A problem like this
            can often hurt your search engine results. You should speak to an
            attorney about this. Without seeing the actual site and how it was
            copied, it's hard to say too much. One thing I would do is make a
            copy of the site that has your content on it and store it offline. I
            don't think you want to allow somebody to copy too much of your
            content even if they ask permission - it's bad for business. It
            might be a good idea to tell him (in both a written letter sent
            certified mail and an e-mail) to remove the content immediately, and
            if he doesn't, complain to his website hosting company. (Check with
            an attorney about this idea first.) The Internet archive
            (www.archive.org) should have copies of your site that would make it
            fairly easy to prove that your content was stolen, if this is the
            case. I am sure all of us are very curious about which site has
            copied your content, as most of us have sites of our own with content
            that we need to protect. I hope you get this resolved soon.

            Best,

            Joanne
            Spies Online
            http://www.spiesonline.net
          • Leif "Krang"
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 21, 2007
              How does one go about getting removed for sites like ussearch. Thier
              opt-out wants my SS and all my information.

              Leif "Krang"