Re: [infoguys-list] I need help

  • krazee44@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
      JANE ,
      GIVE ME THE INFO YOU HAVE AND I WILL TRY TO HELP

      R.LIMBRICKI
      (KRAZEE44@...)
    • Jimmy Glover
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
        Do you have the person name and what state or town. Glover
        Investigations
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
          try reverse telephone numbers if that don't work give me the number or name if you have it I can get the address from either.

          Jimmy Glover wrote:

          > Do you have the person name and what state or town. Glover
          > Investigations

        • Jane Harris
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 10, 2002
            Thanks I made my Insurance Agent get it for me.

            Jane
            --- Jimmy Glover <jmg11@...> wrote:
            > try reverse telephone numbers if that don't work
            > give me the number or name if you have it I can get
            > the address from either.
            >
            > Jimmy Glover wrote:
            >
            > > Do you have the person name and what state or
            > town. Glover
            > > Investigations

            Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
            http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
          • spies_online
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 29, 2004
              Leif:

              I am very concerned for you about this incident. A problem like this
              can often hurt your search engine results. You should speak to an
              attorney about this. Without seeing the actual site and how it was
              copied, it's hard to say too much. One thing I would do is make a
              copy of the site that has your content on it and store it offline. I
              don't think you want to allow somebody to copy too much of your
              content even if they ask permission - it's bad for business. It
              might be a good idea to tell him (in both a written letter sent
              certified mail and an e-mail) to remove the content immediately, and
              if he doesn't, complain to his website hosting company. (Check with
              an attorney about this idea first.) The Internet archive
              (www.archive.org) should have copies of your site that would make it
              fairly easy to prove that your content was stolen, if this is the
              case. I am sure all of us are very curious about which site has
              copied your content, as most of us have sites of our own with content
              that we need to protect. I hope you get this resolved soon.

              Best,

              Joanne
              Spies Online
              http://www.spiesonline.net
            • Leif "Krang"
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 21, 2007
                How does one go about getting removed for sites like ussearch. Thier
                opt-out wants my SS and all my information.

                Leif "Krang"