I need help

  • janeh_tsp
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2002
      I need to know where I can find a address for the phone number that
      I have found on this person. I have tried www.whitepages.com and
      several search engines. I need an address so I can give this lady
      more information on her car for the accident.

      Jane Harris
    • krazee44@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
        JANE ,
        GIVE ME THE INFO YOU HAVE AND I WILL TRY TO HELP

        R.LIMBRICKI
        (KRAZEE44@...)
      • Jimmy Glover
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
          Do you have the person name and what state or town. Glover
          Investigations

          e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

        • Jimmy Glover
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
            try reverse telephone numbers if that don't work give me the number or name if you have it I can get the address from either.

            Jimmy Glover wrote:

            > Do you have the person name and what state or town. Glover
            > Investigations

          • Dennis R. Drake, CLU, ChFC
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
              janeh, try www.switchboard, or do you have net detective, or another way, go
              thru US Search.com Or you could call the phone co. and say you are
              checking on whether they have her 911 address update, what do they have on
              record? Something here ought to
              get it. If you need
              any more help, tell us what state and town, you are looking in, and what is
              the ph #, and maybe one of us can get it. thanks,,,
              dendrake@... Southern Indiana
              > I need to know where I can find a address for the phone number that
              > I have found on this person. I have tried www.whitepages.com and
              > several search engines. I need an address so I can give this lady
              > more information on her car for the accident.
              >
              > Jane Harris

              e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
              > To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
              cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

            • Jane Harris
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 10, 2002
                Thanks I made my Insurance Agent get it for me.

                Jane
                --- Jimmy Glover <jmg11@...> wrote:
                > try reverse telephone numbers if that don't work
                > give me the number or name if you have it I can get
                > the address from either.
                >
                > Jimmy Glover wrote:
                >
                > > Do you have the person name and what state or
                > town. Glover
                > > Investigations

                Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
                http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
              • spies_online
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 29, 2004
                  Leif:

                  I am very concerned for you about this incident. A problem like this
                  can often hurt your search engine results. You should speak to an
                  attorney about this. Without seeing the actual site and how it was
                  copied, it's hard to say too much. One thing I would do is make a
                  copy of the site that has your content on it and store it offline. I
                  don't think you want to allow somebody to copy too much of your
                  content even if they ask permission - it's bad for business. It
                  might be a good idea to tell him (in both a written letter sent
                  certified mail and an e-mail) to remove the content immediately, and
                  if he doesn't, complain to his website hosting company. (Check with
                  an attorney about this idea first.) The Internet archive
                  (www.archive.org) should have copies of your site that would make it
                  fairly easy to prove that your content was stolen, if this is the
                  case. I am sure all of us are very curious about which site has
                  copied your content, as most of us have sites of our own with content
                  that we need to protect. I hope you get this resolved soon.

                  Best,

                  Joanne
                  Spies Online
                  http://www.spiesonline.net
                • Leif "Krang"
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 21, 2007
                    How does one go about getting removed for sites like ussearch. Thier
                    opt-out wants my SS and all my information.

                    Leif "Krang"