New Member Intro

  • csspi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2002
      I will keep this brief, I know each member's time is valuable.

      Commonwealth Security Services is a Licensed and Insured Private
      Security Services Business, located in Virginia.

      We are available to assist any of the group's members as needed. We
      offer professional services at a reasonable cost, discounted to other
      Professional Firms.

      You can visit our website for information on some of our services. We
      also have contacts in many different areas and can refer experts in
      other fields.

      Thank you and don't hesitate to call if we can be of service.

      David Meade
      Commonwealth Security Services
      VA License #11-3387
      703-967-2442
      http://www.commonwealthsecurityservices.com

      Member: PISA - PIAVA - NAIS
    • csspi
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2002
        I will keep this brief, I know each member's time is valuable.

        Commonwealth Security Services is a Licensed and Insured Private
        Security Services Business, located in Virginia.

        We are available to assist any of the group's members as needed. We
        offer professional services at a reasonable cost, discounted to other
        Professional Firms.

        You can visit our website for information on some of our services. We
        also have contacts in many different areas and can refer experts in
        other fields.

        Thank you and don't hesitate to call if we can be of service.

        David Meade
        Commonwealth Security Services
        VA License #11-3387
        703-967-2442
        http://www.commonwealthsecurityservices.com

        Member: PISA - PIAVA - NAIS
      • Constable's Office
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2006
          Vernon

          Constable's Office
          23 Central Avenue
          Lynn, MA 01901
          Mobile: 800.781.6514
          Mobile Fax: 888.220.2644

          Member Global Association of Legal Support Professionals
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LegalResourcesGroup

        • Tom
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
            Hello, I am new to this group. I have over 20 years in police and private
            investigations experience.
            My company is in South Carolina and I specialize in CELLULAR FORENSICS (Cell
            Phone Data Recovery)!
            Please check out my website at www.cellularforensics.com
            I hope I may be of benefit to this group!
            Tom Slovenski
            SLED Lic PDC2073

            ---------------------------------

            Tom Slovenski
            Licensed Private Investigator
            SLED PDC2073
            Simpsonville, SC
            (864) 905-7600
            www.tomslovenski.info <http://www.tomslovenski.info/> .
            www.cellularforensics.com <http://www.cellularforensics.com/>
            www.cellphonedetective.mobi <http://www.cellphonedetective.mobi/>
            "Finding the Hidden!"

          • Rolingsmi@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
              Welcome!

              Thanks,
              Ron

              Ron Oling, JD
              25906 Hootananny
              San Antonio, Texas 78260
              (210) 669-9810
              Cancunpi@...

              _www.costaricapi.com_ (http://www.costaricapi.com/)
              _www.investigationsatmexico.com_ (http://www.investigationsatmexico.com/)

              Your Latin American investigative source.