Service in: Tupelo, MS 38804

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2001
      We have a subservice case which was done correctly on 8-17-01 at a residence. This case expires on 1-6-02 and client wants to use a different company, (ie. different face) to perform the task again.

      Anyone 20 miles or less from this town? Please forward price and address so we can ship it for delivery tomorrow.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...

    • affordablepidick@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
        We provide investigative services in Ms. We are located outside of Jackson,
        Ms. If you get some prices just give us a call and I guarantee we can beat
        them. Please call Barry Lowery at 601-941-9320 or 601-857-5822.