Credit Reports

  • lpdirector
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 18, 2001
      We are looking for a company that can supply us with volume credit
      reports. These reports will be used for preemployment purposes.

      Depending upon your requirements we can be the end user if
      necessary. By reviewing the report we can then make a suggestion to
      our client in conjunction with the other background information. It
      is not necessary that our client receives the actual report.

      All of our clients obtain signed consent forms and provide those to
      us granting us access to the applicant's credit report. We
      currently generate a couple hundred reports per month.

      If you can assist, please respond PRIVATELY with cost, turnaround
      time, and bureau(s) used. We will be choosing a new vendor this
      week prior to Christmas.

      Thank you,

      John Turner
      The Turner Group
      LPDirector@...
    • idahopi2000
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 6 9:49 PM
        Can anyone with access to either of the 3 bureaus let me know to
        obtain this information direct from the bureaus. I have contacted
        them several times and I cannot even get a return call. Is there a
        key use that I should mention: employment screening, collections,
        etc? Any help you can provide will be great. We are processing
        hundreds of credit reports each month but it is getting out of
        hand. We really need an online method for obtaining records.

        Thank you,

        John Turner
        IdahoPI2000@...

        Turner & Associates
        Post Office Box 8143
        Boise, Idaho 83707
      • Jane Harris
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 7 7:55 AM
          I use publicdata.com

          Jane Harris
          --- idahopi2000 <idahopi2000@...> wrote:
          > Can anyone with access to either of the 3 bureaus
          > let me know to
          > obtain this information direct from the bureaus. I
          > have contacted
          > them several times and I cannot even get a return
          > call. Is there a
          > key use that I should mention: employment screening,
          > collections,
          > etc? Any help you can provide will be great. We
          > are processing
          > hundreds of credit reports each month but it is
          > getting out of
          > hand. We really need an online method for obtaining
          > records.
          >
          > Thank you,
          >
          > John Turner
          > IdahoPI2000@...
          >
          > Turner & Associates
          > Post Office Box 8143
          > Boise, Idaho 83707

          http://greetings.yahoo.com
        • Eugene Kennington
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 8 6:25 AM
            Credit bureaus will not release information direct to PI's. That's been my experience anyway.

            You need to find a third party to obtain credit information.
            Also don't forget the new laws that have been enacted. The new "Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act"

            Good luck in your search.

            Gene Kennington

            Kennington & Kennington
            Private Investigators
            813.986.3299
            Tampa Bay Florida
            > Can anyone with access to either of the 3 bureaus
            > let me know to
            > obtain this information direct from the bureaus. I
            > have contacted
            > them several times and I cannot even get a return
            > call. Is there a
            > key use that I should mention: employment screening,
            > collections,
            > etc? Any help you can provide will be great. We
            > are processing
            > hundreds of credit reports each month but it is
            > getting out of
            > hand. We really need an online method for obtaining
            > records.
            >
            > Thank you,
            >
            > John Turner
            > IdahoPI2000@...