Re: [infoguys-list] Clayton, DE Surveillance needed

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
      Try these guys, I beleive they are close to that county...... since Kent
      County is a tough location for any services to be performed (ie. long
      distance).

      Hall, Calvin D.

      Atlantic Process & Legal Service, Inc.
      P.O. Box 595
      Bel Air, MD 21014
      54 North Main Street
      Bel Air, MD 21014

      Phone(s): (410) 879-1641, (410) 459-4642

      Fax Number: (410) 893-2958

      Foreman, Jeff

      Jeff Foreman & Associates
      617 Cedar Lane
      Bel Air, MD 21015

      Phone(s): (410) 515-0928, (410) 207-6200

      Fax Number: (410) 515-0060

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...